Stratton Electronics, Inc
Phone (406) 529-9111
*** Repair Process ***
1) Gather All the necessary information regarding your product (brand, model number and any information that you feel would aid us in the troubleshooting process).
2) Call, email or fill out the contact form below with your questions. (If you call, you might have to leave a message but we will call you back as time permits).
3) We will discuss the possible repair scenarios with you and make a determination if we are able to assist you with repairing your unit. (Please remember that we are taking items in on a case-by-case basis).
4) If both parties agree to proceed with the repairs we will secure the repair order with a credit card for the diagnostic fee (the diagnostic charges can be found on the "fees" page of the website).
5) We will make arrangements for drop off or pickup of your item.